You will be responsible for:
- Developing service-oriented (microservice) applications from scratch as well as migrating existing codebase to microservices;
- Requirement analysis, task decomposition, estimation and implementation;
- Enforce code quality standards and conduct code reviews;
- Maintain extensible codebase and ensure proper test coverage of core functionality;
- Communicate with main stakeholders.
Required qualities and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent (in lieu of degree, relevant experience);
- Understanding and practical experience in front end development using React;
- Experience with SQL (MySQL preferred) and RDBMS data modelling, NoSQL (E.g. Mongo) databases, key-value stores (E.g. Redis) and caches;.
- Passion for writing clean, modular code using modern best practices;
- Understanding of key concepts in architecture and design of modern web based applications;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Understanding of modern Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- At least strong intermediate in verbal and written English, good communication skills;
- Ability to clearly articulate your thoughts and ideas on both technical and non-technical topics.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Competitive market reward;
- Company social package, and perks including but not limited to paid vacation, sick leaves, corporate education, gym subscription etc;
- Hybrid workspace, work from office and remotely;
- And much more.
If you're interested in this position, please send a Cover letter with desired reward expectations, and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line [js-dev-2021-04-12] or use form above