You will be responsible for:
- Searching, qualifying and ranking leads through outbound sales channels;
- Qualifying and processing inbound leads;
- Research and evaluate new sales channels and sources;
- Collaborate closely with the team to plan and fulfill sales KPIs;
- Collecting and maintaining all data related to sales on time;
- Work closely with Management, Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to drive company services and products and business strategy.
Required qualities and experience:
- Highly ethical and result oriented person;
- 1+ year of sales experience in IT industry (SDR, lead generation, cold emailing and prospecting, sales or BDR);
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead generation best practices and procedures;
- Experience in email and LinkedIn and other types of outbound sales;
- Experience with sales automation and CRM tools;
- Ability to connect and develop strong client relationships;
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- At least Upper-intermediate English level.
- Competitive market reward;
- Bonuses for leads, set meetings, opportunities and closed sales;
- Tools needed to perform job responsibilities;
- Company social package, and perks including but not limited to paid vacation, sick leaves, corporate education, industry events, gym membership etc;
- Hybrid workspace, work from the office and remotely;
- And much more.
If you're interested in this position, please send a Cover letter with desired reward expectations, and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line [sdr-2020-10-22] or use form above