You will be responsible for:
- Requirement analysis, task decomposition, estimation and implementation;
- Assist and support more junior team members;
- Enforce code quality standards and conduct code review;
- Communicate with main stakeholders on a daily basis;
- Ownership of operational critical internal development tools.
Required qualities and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent (in lieu of degree, relevant experience);
- Strong practical experience in software development using Python;
- Passion for writing clean, modular code using modern best practices and experience with PyTest / Unittest;
- Understanding of key concepts in architecture and design of modern web based applications;
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Understanding of modern Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- At least strong intermediate in verbal and written English, good communication skills;
- Understanding of start-up environment requirements and atmosphere, easily and rapidly adapting to changes.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with AWS ecosystem;
- Understanding of CI/CD process and testing life cycle;
- Competitive market reward;
- Company social package, and perks including but not limited to paid vacation, sick leaves, corporate education, gym subscription etc;
- Hybrid workspace, work from office and remotely;
- And much more.
If you're interested in this position, please send a Cover letter with desired reward expectations, and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line [senior-python-dev-2020-10-27] or use form above